Returning you to maximum functional capacity...
The Saint Francis Physical Therapy Services program provides quality, individualized and comprehensive care for inpatients and outpatients with traumatic, post-surgical and muscloskeletal injuries. Our goal is to return injured individuals to their maximum functional capacity through an integrated approach to wellness.
Special Services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of acute, post-surgical, neurological, work-related and recreational orthopedic injuries
- Comprehensive evaluations of spine and extremities
- Therapeutic use of heat, cold, ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Manual therapy, including, soft tissue, neural and joint mobilization
- Neurological re-education to improve gait, transitional movements and joint mechanics
- Education and prevention on spine, body mechanics and ergonomics
- Pilates and conditioning/strength training
- Our staff of experienced physical therapists emphasizes the importance of physiological healing and symptom management to return you to your maximum functional capacity.
All referrals to Outpatient Physical Therapy Services must have a referring physician and a current prescription for therapy services.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
For more information, please contact:
Outpatient Physical Therapy Services
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
1199 Bush Street, Suite 140
San Francisco, CA 94109