Productivity - Perfomance - Results
The Franciscan Treatment Room has served the San Francisco business community for over 30 years. Our client list reflects the diversity of this beautiful city on the Bay. We serve a wide array of customers from construction companies such as Swinerton to film like Lucas Arts to the San Francisco Opera and everything in between. Given our strategic location, we care for the employees at the majority of the flagship hotels that welcomes visitors to this global destination jewel.
Occupational Health includes:
- Work-related injury treatment
- Employee health services
- One-stop medical care: physical, hand, occupational and speech therapy
- Ergonomic education
Employee Health Services offer a variety of customized adn standardized services to meet the needs of our employer clients. Our services include:
- Customized post-offer physical exams
- Executive physicals
- Drug srcreens and breath alcohol testing
- Audiometry (hearing tests) services
- Spirometry (lung function) services
- blood draws
- Vaccinations, e.g., Hepatitis B and influenza
- Medical exams
- Medical surveillance and observation
The Franciscan Treatment Room is located at:
1199 Bush Street; Suite 160
San Francisco, CA 94109
Hours of operation begin at 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM.
After hours care is available through our newly renovated Emergency Department located across the street at 1150 Bush Street between Bush and Hyde.