900 Hyde Street, First Floor
Before admission to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital you will be asked to complete the registration process. The admitting office is conveniently located off the hospital's main lobby. Experienced professionals will assist you in the completeion of of all forms and consents.
Monday through Friday: 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. After hours, all admissions are handled through the Emergency Department.
What to bring:
- Current Insurance card
- Physician order forms
- Completed Advanced Health Care Directive form (if you do not have one our staff will provide one)
You may also bring:
- Personal items such as toiletries
- A robe and slippers (these will be provided if you do not bring them)
- An enjoyable book
Do Not Bring:
- Electronic equipment (hairdryers, CD players, etc.)
- Cash and credit cards (only bring a small amount of cash)