Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is proud to be a 2015 Healthgrades five-star recipient for hip replacement. Call 866-466-1401 to schedule your appointment today with one of San Francisco's orthopedic leaders.
If you have an injury, arthritis or a connective-tissue disorder you may sometimes find daily activities difficult or even impossible to carry out. Saint Francis Memorial Hospital's Total Joint Center is dedicated to providing the best possible care for foot, ankle, knee, hip and shoulder injuries and disorders. When surgery is necessary, our specially trained orthopedic and podiatric surgeons, nurses and therapists provide comprehensive care involving the least invasive and up-to-the-minute techniques.
The Total Joint Center program includes:
- Private rooms
- Nurses who specialize in joint care
- A nurse manager who coordinates all preoperative and patient center planning
- An aggressive rehabilitation program involving twice-daily therapy
- Occupational and physical therapists who provide instruction on joint protection, energy conserving techniques, and use of assistive devices
- An emphasis on group activities, as well as individual care
- Education for family and friends participating as coaches in the recovery process
- A comprehensive patient guide that covers both preoperative and post-operative phases
The decision to have surgery should be discussed with your physician and family, and you should understand all the benefits and potential risks before opting for this alternative. If you have questions please contact us.
Total Joint Center at Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
1199 Bush Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA 94109