The mission of Saint Francis Memorial Hospital, as a member of Catholic Healthcare West, is to dedicate our resources to: delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health services for our sisters and brothers who are poor and disenfranchised; and partnering with others in the community to improve the quality of life.
A growing and diversified health care ministry distinguished by excellent quality and committed to expanding access to those in need.
- Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
- Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
- Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
- Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
- Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.